McGraw Group of Affiliated Companies values your trust and is committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to our subsidiaries and affiliates as listed here:
- Pacific Specialty Insurance Company
- Western Service Contract Corporation
- McGraw Insurance Services L. P.
- McGraw Insurance Inc.
- Pacific Specialty Property and Casualty Insurance Company
This policy applies to the following Websites:
Information We Collect About You and How We Use It
Purpose of Use
What may be included in this category
Authenticate your identity; create, maintain and secure your account with us; maintain your preferences.
Authenticating and preferences
Passwords, PIN, mother’s maiden name, individual interests, policy number, call recordings
Complete a transaction or provide a service for which the personal information was collected; conduct analytics and modeling.
Past claims; prior insurance carriers, prior addresses medical history, criminal history; driving history, residential property characteristics
Process your billing; make payments; complete a transaction or provide a service for which the personal information was collected.
Account, Ownership, Transactional, Credit
Credit card number, bank account, bank routing number, records of real or personal property, credit income, loan records, taxes
Identify information to verify you; complete a transaction or provide a service for which the personal information was collected; deliver product offerings that may be relevant to you; conduct analytics.
Identifying, gender demographic, Medical and Health, Physical Characteristics
Name, username, alias, government issued identification numbers, social security number, tax identification number, date of birth, gender, age, driver’s license information
Establish your communication preferences; complete a transaction or provide a service for which the personal information was collected; process your policy, account or claim.
Professional, criminal, public life, family, social network, communication
Job titles, work history, convictions, charges, marital and family status, email, telephone recordings, website interactions
Contact you; provide relevant information; provide a location-based product or service requested by you; conduct analytics.
Computer or Mobile device, contact, location
Geolocation, email address, physical address, mailing address, telephone number, country
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your info.
We only share your personal information with others when we are permitted or required to do so by law. We are permitted by law to make certain disclosures without your prior authorization and disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide through the normal course of business activities. We may disclose this information to certain persons or organizations including:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Other insurance institutions, financial institutions, insurance producers or insurance support organizations.
- Persons who perform a business, professional, or insurance function for us.
- Businesses that conduct actuarial or research studies.
- Insurance regulatory authorities.
- Law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Vendors assisting in the adjustment of your claim.
We may also disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Independent Insurance Producers
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under thirteen years of age. Our Website, products and services are related to insurance and are not intended for children. We do not market any products or services to children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child under the age of thirteen, we will delete this information.
Your California Privacy Rights
In January 1, 2020, California enacted the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) that provided rights and remedies for California consumers. The following section outlines some rights and remedies that relate to the way our company does business and you as a California Consumer. You have certain rights to access and delete their personal information described in this section. To better protect you and your personal information, we will only respond to access or deletion requests that we have been able to properly verify through our authentication process. To verify your identity, you will be asked to provide certain information, which we will only use to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
To submit an access or deletion request, please call us at 1-800-303-5000. Responses to a verified request may take up to 45 calendar days, or longer, depending on the nature of the request. If additional time is needed, we will notify you of additional time. We may only respond to two access requests within a 12-month time period.
You have the right to request that we disclose to you in response to a verifiable consumer request which Personal Information we collect, use, disclose and/or sell from you or about you.
Your right to know encompasses the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you in the preceding twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected in the preceding twelve (12) months, the business or commercial purposes for collecting, using or selling the Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months, and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed the Personal Information for business purposes or sold the same to in the preceding twelve (12) months.
You have the right to request that we delete, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, any Personal Information about you that we have collected from you. We will also direct any service providers to which we provided your information to delete such information from their records. We will comply with your request for deletion if you (i) submit a verifiable request and (ii) the information you are asking us to delete does not fall under any of the following exceptions. Specifically, we are not required to delete your Personal Information if we need that information to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Ensure the exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Enable us to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Use your information solely for internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
California residents also have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information to certain third parties. Although we do not currently share personal information in a manner that would be considered a sale under CCPA, you may still submit a request to opt out by calling us at 1-800-303-5000 or mailing our corporate address:
McGraw Group of Affiliated Companies
5515 E La Palma Avenue, Ste. 150
Anaheim, CA 92807
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
McGraw Group of Affiliated Companies
5515 E La Palma Avenue, Ste. 150
Anaheim, CA 92807
or via our toll-free number:
Effective: February 2020
© McGraw Group of Affiliated Companies. All rights reserved.