REDWOOD CITY, CA – May 25, 2017 – Pacific Speciality Insurance today announced that it has been named by Insurance Journal as a Super Regional Property/Casualty Insurer for the tenth year in a row.
A Super Regional Property/Casualty Insurer is an individual company writing multiple lines of insurance in multiple states.
To qualify for this designation, companies must meet these criteria and thresholds as of Dec. 31, 2016:
- Active, individual companies.
- Reporting data using the property/casualty annual statement format.
- At least $1 million of direct premium written in each of two to 34 states.
- Less than 90 percent of direct premium written in any one state.
- Less than 90 percent of direct premium written in any one line of business.
- Policyholders surplus of at least $100 million.
- Net premium written of at least $50 million.
- Direct premium written of at least $25 million.
Pacific Specialty Insurance Company is recognized as an industry leader in residential property, motorcycle and personal watercraft coverage with direct premium written of over $1 million in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey and Texas.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org