At Pacific Specialty, it is of paramount importance to us to ensure that our producers and insureds feel supported by us at all times. It is why we have spent so much time and effort on improving our hold times, keeping lines of communication open, and responding to inquiries via phone and social media in a timely manner. It is also why we want to remind you of our Retention Team, as it is a unique offering of our company.
As we have mentioned in the past, we formed a Retention Team within our office to act as the checks and balances with regard to reviewing policies pertaining to cancellation status. This group is led by Jose Aranda and consists of Lauren Dodson, Lisa Swanson, Deborah Saloway, and Christopher Fisher. The goal of the collective is to work with producers, insureds and interested parties to resolve cancellation issues on policies within the underwriting department.
Additional services provided include:
- Credit / debit card payment processing
- One-time EFT payment processing
- Update of recurring payment information
- Clarification/resolution assistance for various underwriting cancellations
- Courtesy email reminders to producers 5-7 days prior to the cancellation date
- Outbound courtesy calls to producers and clients
The Retention Team can be reached via telephone or email for personalized service. For more information, please contact Team Manager Jose Aranda at email@example.com.